miles river | 107 conduit, flat 3
HISTORIC STUDIO FLAT FOR RENT: ONE YEAR
HISTORY | 107 Conduit is a registered Historic Property; the architecture is of the French Second Empire Victorian. The home was built by the Smith family, Mr. Smith being the ironsmith of Annapolis, Maryland, in 1878. The home was renovated in the late 1940s post WWII into four apartments. The cedar wood shingling is typical of Annapolis, and the third floor windows are excellent examples of Edward Hooper-like dormer windows.
LOCATION | Only two blocks from Main Street, Downtown Annapolis. One Block from the water. Close proximity to the Annapolis Harbor and Naval Academy.
- Studio flat
- Newly remodeled bathroom
- Second floor apartment, walk up
- Furnished front porch
- Permitted street parking
- no pets allowed (sorry furry friends)
- no washer, dryer, or dishwaser
- Rent: $880
- Utility Flat Rate: $130/ 1 person $160/ 2 people (includes water, sewer, trash, and heating)
- Additional Utilities: Tenant pays own electricity and gas (stove) bill (averaged $61/month last year)
- Security Deposit: $880
- Length: One year